A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Jordanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Jordanov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Jordanov, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordanov graduated from -M.D. Degree - University of Tennessee, Memphis, 2001.
Dr. Jordanov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Ivanov Jordanov MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin I. Jordanov practice?
- Dr. Martin Jordanov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martin Jordanov practices Diagnostic Radiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.