Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He's Great show details He's Great
by D. Mar on Jan 27th, 2015

I have used Dr. Jones for several years and I think he's a very good dr. He has helped me with GYN issues and did my hysterectomy 7 yrs ago. He is very caring and informative. He also keeps up with changing news on HRT and always makes it a point to let me know of information that might be helpful to me. I've been to many GYN's thru the years and he has been one of the best!

Front Office and Returning Phone calls show details Front Office and Returning Phone calls
Mar 20th, 2012

I am not satisified with the front staff. They are very unprofessional and rude. Check in is good but when you have to check out the lady acts like it such a pain in her butt to get you an appointment and then she makes youe feel as dumb as a box of rocks. I had to reschedule due to work conflict and when I called they said that was the only time they had and never offered another day and when she did she acted like it was a bif problem. I also have a problem with not returning phone calls in a timely manner. Just because its not a big deal to them , its a huge deal to us.

Jun 24th, 2011

Just a great doctor all around. People say he is rude but hes not. Now he does tell you the truth even if its not what you want to hear but he is a great doctor and have referred him to a few people.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
Mar 10th, 2011

This is the best OB-GYN i have ever been to. He is very caring. Explains everything to you in great detail so that you understand everything that you are about to endure, whether it be pregnancy, cancer, anything. He's just an all around good doctor. He doesn't treat you like your just a paycheck to him. He treats you like your a human being, which is how all doctor's should treat you, but unfortunately that's not the case. But i would highly recommend this doctor to anyone that asked me.