A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kaback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kaback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kaback, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaback graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Kaback has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Brian Kaback MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Kaback practice?
- Dr. Martin Kaback has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kaback practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.