A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kaback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kaback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaback
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kaback Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kaback, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaback graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaback has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin B Kaback MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Kaback practice?
- Dr. Martin Kaback has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Kaback practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.