A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kaefer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kaefer, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Prion Diseases
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaefer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaefer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Kaefer MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Kaefer practice?
- Dr. Martin Kaefer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kaefer practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.