Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Kaefer
Dr. Martin Kaefer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kaefer is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. Dr. Kaefer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Kaefer has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Martin Kaefer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Prashanth Porayette
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Residency
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Kevin Valentine
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Alvaro Tori
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12