A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kafina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kafina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kafina
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kafina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kafina, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafina graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kafina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jay Kafina FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Kafina practice?
- Dr. Martin Kafina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kafina practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Concord, MA.
See Concord Internists and Concord Rheumatologists.