A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kafina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kafina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kafina, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kafina graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kafina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Jay Kafina FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Kafina practice?
- Dr. Martin Kafina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kafina practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Concord, MA.
See Concord Internists and Concord Rheumatologists.