Learn more about Dr. Martin Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahn
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kahn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin L Kahn MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Martin Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Kahn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.