Learn more about Dr. Martin Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin S Kane MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Kane practice?
- Dr. Martin Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kane practices Psychiatry near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Psychiatrists.