Dr. Martin Karasch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2011
THE BEST!!!!
Dr. Karasch has been my Dr for over 8 years. He's been with me through marriage, divorce, becoming a Mother, and when my son was diaginosed with Autism. I've been hospitalized twice in that 8 years for depression and 1 suicide attrmpt. THIS MAN CARES!!!!!!! He's not a pill-pusher like many other shrinks - he sincerly listens and helps. AND he remembers my story. During therapy secessions he will often recall something that happened to me 5-6 years ago and help sew together the pieces of my life in order to see patterns - then he offers fresh insight. I can't say enough about this amazing man who helped pull me out of the mire, has given me skills and helps me to live a full, productive and (relatively) drama-free life. As to the patient who says, "this man shouldn't be practicing medicine" (because the patient missed an appointment) - my advise to that patient is: once you stop blaming other's for your irresponsibility, you're depression will get better.

September 1st, 2010
Patient
I think Dr. Karasch is amazing,kind and considerate. He actually offers constructiuve thought and support instead of the typical "so how do you feel about that" response. As for the other patient's comment about missing an appointment, I have been to one other psychiatrist and one other therapist and both charged if you missed an appointment.

March 24th, 2016