A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kassir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kassir, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassir graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kassir has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Kassir MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Kassir practice?
- Dr. Martin Kassir has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Kassir practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Internists.