A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marty Kathrins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marty Kathrins is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kathrins
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kathrins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostatism (Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kathrins graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kathrins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marty Kathrins MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marty Kathrins practice?
- Dr. Marty Kathrins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marty Kathrins practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Urologists.