A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Katzenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Katzenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzenstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katzenstein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin S Katzenstein MD is a male Neonatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Katzenstein practice?
- Dr. Martin Katzenstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Martin Katzenstein practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.