Dr. Martin Kay MD Patient Reviews

3.2

August 24th, 2016
THE BEST IN THE WEST YOU CAN'T GET A BETTER DERM DOC

September 13th, 2015
his great his staff needs to be changed. he had great staff many years ago. now is staff is rude and not professional.

February 19th, 2014
RN
HE IS THE MOST KIND, CARING, PROFESSIONAL, PASSIONATE MD I ,VE SEEN. BEEN TO HIM 2X AND MY SON SAYS THE SAME THING, WHO GOES TO HIM EVERYTIME HE HAS A SKIN PROBLEM.

April 26th, 2012
This doctor and all his staff are tops. Dr. Kay is an expert and can diagnose quickly. The nurses are great and friendly and really understand me and my concerns. Everyone has been so nice to me.I have been going to Dr. Kay for over 7 years and have NEVER had any experience like the ones I have read here, can't even fathom that they would be talking about the same doctor. I have had warts removed, rashes cleared, and of course they do all my Botox and fillers, they make me look GREAT! Sal does my microderms, and Marilyn does my facials on a monthly basis. I would never go to anyone else.

October 12th, 2011
This place is terrible. Very rude staff and very un-caring. I will never go there again.

January 4th, 2011
Rude, Racist, and Unhelpful Doctor
Dr Kay was very unprofessional. He was aggravated and rude during my visit. He put me down several times when I was trying to learn about my condition. He called me names and made me cry. As a grown woman, I've never experienced this kind of a visit with a doctor. He is such a bad example of a doctor. I will never visit him again.

October 7th, 2009
Worst Experience in my Life
I took my daughter for some skin lesions supsected as schleroderma and Dr Kay suggested a blood test. On my next visit he said that he didn't know why they ordered blood test if in this case it doesn't tell him anything. So I was in shock and debated him that then why he ordered the exams, and he tried to blame it on his ph. assisant because in his paper it said that she had ordered them, but when I remind him that he was the one that told her to do it, he got all hysterical and to make the story short, kicked me out of the office and didn't want to do the biopsy to my daughter. I've never felt so frustrated in my life! Then I complained to the general manager there and he apologized saying he had a lot of stress! Imagine!

July 15th, 2009