A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Barry Keller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Keller practice?
- Dr. Martin Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Keller practices Psychiatry near Weston, MA.
See Weston Psychiatrists.