Learn more about Dr. Martin Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Keller is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Barry Keller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Keller practice?
- Dr. Martin Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Keller practices Psychiatry near Weston, MA.
See Weston Psychiatrists.