A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Keltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Keltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keltz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Keltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Keltz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keltz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keltz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin David Keltz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Martin D. Keltz practice?
- Dr. Martin Keltz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Keltz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.