Dr. Martin Keltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Keltz?

March 29th, 2017

THE BEST! Dr. Keltz is awesome!

Dr. Keltz is nothing short of amazing-- his honesty, openness, and willingness to do what is right for his patients is unrivaled in the field of medicine these days. We are forever grateful for his compassion and care!

January 6th, 2017

Caring practitioner

We were referred to Dr. Keltz by my OBGYN at WestMed after it became apparent that we would likely face infertility due to my husband's cancer treatment. We were given IVF as our option from the beginning, and from our first appointment through our last, we were treated with kindness, compassion, and encouragement by the entire staff. Dr. Keltz is an expert in his field. He has a calm, witty, and positive demeanor that makes an extremely stressful and overwhelming process bearable. Dr. Keltz's nurses are on top of their game - responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and detail oriented. They were always able to accommodate my schedule when needed and were always willing to carefully answer my many questions. After months of pre-IVF procedures and work up, then the actual IVF cycle, I became pregnant on the first try! We will absolutely be going back to Dr. Keltz for baby #2 in the future.

October 13th, 2016

Go for Dr. Keltz, not for WestMed

After visiting many providers, Dr Keltz was able to identify the issue and I became pregnant. I felt genuinely cared for, and that I was in the hands of someone who know what he was doing. The wait times can be long, although the office staff was always upfront when I was being double booked. The biggest issue I had was with WestMed, not Dr. Keltz himself. At Westmed even if a Dr calls you it's not possible to call them back- you have to call the main call center and explain your issue multiple times, which is incredibly frustrating and in the end, you still have to wait for a call back from the physician's office. The nurses who worked with Dr. Keltz were a dream, compassionate and smart.

September 27th, 2016

Best Team Ever

Thank You so much for all your care and great job….If I need I will go back to you because I will never find a doctor as caring as you are!

September 22nd, 2016

Stellar Doctor and Outstanding Practice

I was diagnosed with fertility issues by my Gynecologist and I was directed to see Dr. Keltz for treatment as soon as I was ready to get pregnant. I have been seeing Dr. Keltz for a year now and I am extremely grateful for the recommendation and blessed to be under his care. Dr. Keltz is exceptionally knowledgable about his specialty and makes you exceedingly comfortable while discussing treatment options best suitable for each individual patient. He is also able to explain the procedures carefully, so you may understand everything, and eases your fears and anxiety. He is also very gentle and his soothing nature relaxes you during his exam. He immediately alleviated all of my fears of my diagnosis during our initial consultation. He was confident that my pregnancy goal would be reached, and in fact, after he rectified all of my uterine and infertility issues with laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, I GOT PREGNANT IMMEDIATELY!!! He has selected only the BEST staff, and they work amazingly well together. His nurses are equally compassionate and are very, VERY good at their career. They are attentive, diligent and cater directly to the patient. They are sympathetic when Nature overrules Science, and they share your happiness when success prevails!! The facility is in a great location and the examination rooms are always clean, sanitary and comfortable. Copious amounts of supplies and products at your disposal. The most remarkable aspect about Dr. Keltz is his genuinely compassionate and warm demeanor. He is also very social and can be very funny if you are receptive to humor. I would have given he and his staff more stars if it were available because, honestly, I just adore Dr. Keltz and his nurses. Pregnancy and infertility issues are such delicate subjects, and sometimes drawbacks are inevitable, however with his expertise and authentic mannerisms, my experience has been positive and successful. It has been a pleasure being a patient of Dr. Keltz, and I wish to recommend he and his practice to anyone wishing for a healthy, successful pregnancy and ultimately to be blessed with a family! Good luck all!

July 17th, 2015

It was worth the wait I have my baby boy

October 14th, 2014

The Best

Dr.Keltz is one of the Best doctors I have met, he is very professional, Dr.Keltz help me and my husband start a family. I have two beautiful girls thanks to God and Dr.Keltz.

August 19th, 2014

Great experience and worth the wait!

Seeing this type of doctor is always hard, but all things considered, the experience was great! The staff is very friendly and as efficient as possible. At times there is a long wait but only for the appts that are not scheduled...these are first come first serve so bring a book. :)

August 12th, 2014

Horrible Experience

This is such an important topic that I felt I had to write something about our experience with Dr. Keltz. Aside from chronically long wait times, horrible service from the office staff, and a less than average bedside manner by the doctor himself, this office seriously almost altered the course of my life and put my wife and I to the test. To make a long story short, this place is a factory, and does not care about you. We were told repeatedly that we would need a sperm donor, and that there was no way we would be able to have a pregnancy with our own DNA. I was even put through an unnecessary surgery by the urologist recommended, a very nice doctor, but clearly not a specialist in the fertility field. All this, only to find out when we went to Cornell Weill 3 months later, the doctor told me, "I don't know what they were talking about, you've had sperm the entire time, you've had sperm in every sample you've given us. They must not have looked very hard." Needless to say, we are now 3 months pregnant with twins, thanks to Cornell Weill. If you think you may have any difficulty getting pregnant, do not go to this doctor.

May 11th, 2014

Will not recommend Dr. Keltz to anyone

I saw Dr. Keltz at the start of 2013, I called to make an appointment, the receptionist I spoke with was not very polite. It is amazing to see reviews where people are stating that the office staff is so nice. In my opinion I don't think that that is the case. Dr. Keltz bedside manners is terrible, he was very dismissive and abrupt. I will never recommend him to anyone.

May 8th, 2014

Great, knowledgeable doctor

Dr. Keltz knows what he is doing. Of all doctors I went to, I felt like he was most confident in understanding what was wrong and was best able to do my surgery. Other doctors saw scans and said a lot of maybes - he could read scans and assessed what was wrong immediately. He is super careful and meticulous about surgery and took his time, which was important to me. My scars healed very nicely. His staff is very busy, but very friendly and polite. Roosevelt Hospital staff had glowing recommendations for him as well, which was nice to know. He took time to answer all my questions at each of my office visits. Warning: his wait time for office appointments is very long, be prepared to bring reading material and block time out of your day.

February 21st, 2014

Busy clinic , rapid flow of events ... But accurate, effective and always aiming for success