Dr. Martin Kerzer DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

November 7th, 2016
Horrible!
First of all, I waited 2 HOURS to see Dr. Kerzer for the first time. I waited all this time in agony being so ill, just for this "doctor" to tell me he HIGHLY doubts I'll ever find out what's wrong with me (that wasn't the only time he stated this.) He could've at least pretended to care to listen and actually wrote down some of the important information I was telling him. He then said to "Get over it and move on with my life" I was so beyond disgusted and hurt by this. I will never go back and so I continued my search for a compassionate, professional, and knowledgeable doctor and 2 months later I've been diagnosed with 3 illnesses!!! Don't waste your time and your money on someone that doesn't care for their patients!!

April 1st, 2015
Great doctor
I first saw Dr. Kerzer when I moved into the area and needed a new doctor. I wasn't expecting much and maybe thought it was just a placeholder but that was 12 years ago. My health always feels like his top priority when I see him and I can't count the number of times he's improved my life over the years.