Dr. Martin Kessler MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Vineland, NJ

March 15th, 2017
Abrupt, impatient, impetuous, rude, nasty
Abrupt, impatient, impetuous, rude, nasty, seems always in a hurry, fails to show respect for what patent has to say, he should retire.

March 14th, 2015
Horrible doctor. Doesn't listen to the patient.

October 5th, 2011
BEST DOC EVER
In my opinion Dr. Kessler is the best ever.I have been his patient for 13 or 14 years now. There was a time I lost my insurance for just 30 days, I had 2 other specialists @ the time who abandoned me until my insurance resumed. BUT not Dr. Kessler he gave me a flu shot for free (I'm a diabetic) and made sure I had samples for the month of the meds he could give me. Needless to say I lost those doctors. This was when Dr. Kessler had a Gloucester, NJ office. When he moved to just his Vineland office about 30 miles away, I followed him.It's worth the time, gas, etc. I have never had a doctor that seems to really care, to take the time to get to know you as a person, not just as a patient. I am grateful for him and will never forget the kindness & understanding he has shown me and my family over the years. His staff is very professional and courteous. They treat you like you're somebody important now matter how "silly" a question may seem and they are also quick in getting back to you w/test results or a call to the office. Appointments are easy to get and I have never waited more than 10 minutes to see the doctor except on a couple rare occasions where there have been emergencies at the office. I could go on and on about how great this doctor & his staff is,so in a nutshell, Dr. Kessler is a PIP...Professional Integrity, Personable & I would recommend him to anyone. My whole family loves him, from my 53yo husband to our 6yo & 3yo foster children.

September 28th, 2011
He spent time with me and was very thorough in his exam. He was also concerned and very professional. I would recommend him.

April 4th, 2011
Dr. Kessler spent time with me and seemed concerned about my issues. He was very thorough. I would recommend him.