A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kistin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kistin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kistin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kistin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kistin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kistin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kistin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Kistin MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Kistin practice?
- Dr. Martin Kistin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kistin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Gastroenterologists.