A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kistin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kistin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kistin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kistin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kistin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kistin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kistin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Kistin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Kistin practice?
- Dr. Martin Kistin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kistin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Gastroenterologists.