A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiman
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kleiman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kleiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Barry Kleiman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Martin Kleiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kleiman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Bloomington Infectious Disease Doctors.