A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kleiman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kleiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Kleiman practice?
Dr. Martin Kleiman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Bloomington Infectious Disease Doctors.