Learn more about Dr. Martin Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kleiman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kleiman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Barry Kleiman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. Martin Kleiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kleiman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Bloomington Infectious Disease Doctors.