A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Klos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Klos, Pain Management/ Addiction Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Klos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klos graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Mark Klos MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Martin M. Klos practice?
- Dr. Martin Klos has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Klos practices Anesthesiology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Anesthesiologists.