Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Love this guy! show details Love this guy!
by Lorena Matthews on Dec 3rd, 2015

This doc saved my life in the mid-1990s. As he did the lives of other patients of his I knew. Amazing doctor and person. BTW...if you even think of going in as an addict and masking as a pain patient to sell or use what he can give you? Forget it. For those in chronic pain? He rocks and then some. I doubt that he has much power now in the current pain management climate, but I know he will do what he can for those who actually are in chronic pain. HUGE bonus! Not an asshat.

Technical Professional show details Technical Professional
by David on Aug 19th, 2013

I was treated by Dr. Klos a few years ago. You know how other Doctors try to put on what I call their "Doctor Persona" when treating patients, and you often wonder if there is a real person in there? Dr. Klos is the exception to this rule, and does not play the Holier than thow, Im the Dr., you're stupid routine. In short, he listens. In short, he tells it like it is. In short, he achieves results, which is for most of us, the ability to function. To be able to go out, rather than stay in. To work a job, rather than lose a job do to pain related absenteeism. I saw a post in here about his attire and the expectation of being able to make payroll e.g.. "get paid". Seriously? To coin an old movie phrase, "Where do these people come from?" In comparison to other pain clinics I have been to, Doctor shuffling, all of the testing, endless imaging, PT, injections, etc... the cost is more than reasonable. My PCP (who also is a very good Doctor who listens) has to date been handling my pain management, but with the additional injuries I have sustained in the last couple years, I have requested to see Dr. Klos who specializes in improving function for pain patients. Unless things have changed, they do not process insurance, but will provide anyone the documents required to do so on their own. I believe this is an effort Dr. Klos had made to control costs, and allow his office people to focus on customer service and general patient processing and office duties. I do not mind paying a fair price for a professional who achieves results and knows their area of specialty.

Best Doctor I ever had show details Best Doctor I ever had
Aug 13th, 2012

If you want to see someone who is good, compassionte, knowledgeable and caring, this is the doctor to see. I have seen a lot of doctors in my life time. Dr. Klos was diffantely the best. He educates you in pain management and will not lie to you. If you do what he tells you, you can learn to live and survive in life with good pain management. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

May 29th, 2012

Staff is very unprofessional. I have had a gard time finding a pain dr that didnt want to just push drugs and looked for alternate options.

Doctor's Response

It sounds to me like you were looking for a Naturopathic doctor, not a Medical Doctor. this anonymous person is correct we do not prescribe herbal or other treatments as I am not an expert in those fields.

The worst Doctor I have ever encountered. show details The worst Doctor I have ever encountered.
Aug 6th, 2010

The staff is rude and unproffesional. The dr. himself is a slob and doesnt seem to care about anything but getting paid. It takes about 4 phone messages to get a return call.

Doctor's Response

I hope you have found another doctor who dresses and responds better to your issues. I would apologize for not wearing a suit and tie, but I cannot, it is not in me to dress fancy and pretend I am rich. But you are correct in that I do ask to be paid for my time, just like any car mechanic pout there.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 29th, 2010

I was under Dr. Klos care for several years and moved out of state to take care of ailing Mother. I have not found a Dr. yet in my new location to replace him as he was so great.