A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Korbling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Korbling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korbling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korbling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbling graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Korbling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Johannes Korbling MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Korbling practice?
- Dr. Martin Korbling has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Korbling practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.