A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Korbling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Korbling is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbling graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Korbling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korbling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Korbling practice?
Dr. Martin Korbling practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.