Learn more about Dr. Martin Korbling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Korbling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korbling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korbling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbling graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Korbling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Johannes Korbling MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martin J. Korbling practice?
- Dr. Martin Korbling has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Korbling practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.