Learn more about Dr. Martin Kornblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kornblum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornblum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornblum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kornblum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornblum graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kornblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Kornblum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Kornblum practice?
- Dr. Martin Kornblum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kornblum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.