Learn more about Dr. Martin Kornblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kornblum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornblum
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kornblum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kornblum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornblum graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kornblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Kornblum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Kornblum practice?
- Dr. Martin Kornblum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Kornblum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.