A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kornblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kornblum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kornblum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornblum graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kornblum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kornblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin B. Kornblum practice?
Dr. Martin Kornblum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Livonia Orthopedic Surgeons.