Dr. Martin Kornblum MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Warren, MI

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
The most amazing doctor ever.
Dr. Kornblum is an amazing and talented doctor. He is honestly the best doctor I have ever had the privilege of working on me. Him and his medical staff make you feel at ease and listen to their patients. The Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedic and Spine Specialist have their own pain management team and work as hard as they possibly can to keep you safe. The Mendelson Kornblum Orthopedic and Spine Specialist are the Rolls Royce of medical practices, surgeons and PA's, you won't get a better medical team. If it wasn't for Dr. Kornblum I wouldn't be doing as well as I am doing today and thanks to Dr. Kornblum I am one day at a time getting my life back.

March 3rd, 2017
Kevin Scott (Persian Gulf Marine Veteran)
I underwent a spinal cord fusion of my lower back via the VA Naval Hospital at Camp Lejuene, NC. I was 25 years old when I made this horrendous life changing decision. For the next 25 years, I suffered from chronic back pain, resulting in my inability to engage in any form of ADL (e.g. shaving , cutting grass, shopping). At the age of 52, Dr. Kornblum has given me back some semblance of "normalcy" and a "quality of life", that I have not had in over two decades! He is a phenomenal surgeon, and I highly recommend him.

March 2nd, 2017
Exceptional care
Dr Kornblum performed successful spinal fusion on me. After undergoing L4, L5 discectomies seven months prior I continued to have debilitating severe S1 nerve compression pain. I found Dr Kornblum on my own while doing an in-network search. I cannot thank him enough for helping me and appreciate his exceptional bedside manner. The office staff is superb and the office is very well run.

January 16th, 2016
Worst experience ever
He scheduled follow up appointment to review MRI results, waited a full hour after scheduled time for appointment . Simply said I don't need surgery and would not explain findings or results. Completely rude and arrogant. Just give it time to heal. My pain was not his problem !

July 14th, 2015
The worst doctor I have ever seen
After waiting in the waiting room for over an hour (and I arrived 15 minutes early and am not counting that time), I received X-rays and then waited for about 15 minutes in the exam room before his PA entered. She was with me for 8 minutes and was very nice but didn't touch me and didn't ask me any questions. Doctor then came in and spent 4 minutes and 36 seconds with me. I timed it. He didn't ask me anything, didn't look at me, didn't touch me, and was talking to his PA and looking at the computer while I was trying to tell him what I could. I have lupus and have had back surgery already, and he is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen.

February 19th, 2015
He was the best doctor I have visited, very good with his work and made me feel very well. I reccomend this doctor to anyone and would be very pleased to say what an amazing doctor he is!!

January 30th, 2015
Terrible bed side manner! Extremely rude, short tempered, huge awful ego, wasn't willing to find a treatment plan his solution was surgery surgery surgery wow nothing like finding out where his priorities stood!! His demeanor was extremely cold, rude, arrogant, unfriendly, not compassionate, eye rolling, making childish faces & terrible bed side manner! I wouldn't let him touch me with a 10 foot pole let alone preform ANY type of surgery on me! Thank God I only seen him twice that was enough trauma for my mother & I. Each time I left after seeing him I was in tears, best advice I can give is steer clear of him his ONLY option is to preform surgery & make his bank account huge!!!

January 7th, 2015
very unprofessional, confrontational, told patient he does not care.

February 4th, 2014
exp
I went for a consiltaion and found him to be Very Narrow Minded and Focused I could no recomend him to any one looking for information and options.

August 28th, 2012
Knowledgeable But Mostly Unavailable
One of the problems is getting Dr Kornblum to keep his appointments. I get rescheduled a lot. Then when I do get an appointment, they send in a PA, so I don't get to see him. And don't ask for a disability letter if you need one for your attorney. You won't get one, and you'll get a rude response.The staff looks professional but I hear them gossip about people when I enter the office. They sometimes are just short of rude.

February 9th, 2011
Nothing but a REAL Jerk
I was referred to this doctor by my PCP, the first time i saw him was OK, but the second time I went for a follow up he would not write any scripts or answer any questions, he would not even let my case manager in. Yeah I know why he did not let her in, because he just wanted to charge the insurance company without answering any question. will never go back there again.

January 5th, 2011
unfortunately,I found Dr, Kornblum to not be caring or willing to explain things to me. I felt that I was a bother when I needed to ask questions for the serious surgery I had. I ended up with an infection in which he became defensive and did not want to deal with me or my concerns. Doctors are not going through the surgeries themselves and forget that we are and may be scared.