Orthopedic Surgeons
14555 Levan Rd
Ste 215
Livonia, MI 48154
734-542-0200
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  exp  |  show details
by jj on Feb 4th, 2014

I went for a consiltaion and found him to be Very Narrow Minded and Focused I could no recomend him to any one looking for information and options.

|  the best Neck and Spine Dr. I have ever had the pleasure in him healing me.  |  show details
by Deborah Ball on Jul 18th, 2013

In April of 2006 I shattered my disc at level 4/5. Dr. Martin Kornblum was prompt to do surgery. He took the time to answer all my questions. Explained every thing to me, so I understood very well the operation he was going to do. I healed from that surgery then in Sept. I again ws in so much pain. he again saw me on weekly base, nothing showed up on 2 MRI or bone scan. He never turned me away, he kept testing he new I was in serious pain. Finally the 3rd MRI showed infection in my spine at T/1 level. Now it was April of 2007, It took so long to show up it got in my spinal cord and couldn't walk, my legs wouldn't hold me I went down to floor.It took IV anti. to clear it up and 6mo. before Dr. Kornblum could begin to operate. It took 3 on Neck and 8 on back. God was with him all the way guiding his hands. Without Dr. Kornblum and God I wouldn't be walking today. He is very awesome and really seems to care and help me with the pain. I would tell everyone if they need surgery in Mi. Dr. K is the best. Thank you Dr. Kornblum and Staff...

|  Knowledgeable But Mostly Unavailable  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

One of the problems is getting Dr Kornblum to keep his appointments. I get rescheduled a lot. Then when I do get an appointment, they send in a PA, so I don't get to see him. And don't ask for a disability letter if you need one for your attorney. You won't get one, and you'll get a rude response.The staff looks professional but I hear them gossip about people when I enter the office. They sometimes are just short of rude.

|  Nothing but a REAL Jerk  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

I was referred to this doctor by my PCP, the first time i saw him was OK, but the second time I went for a follow up he would not write any scripts or answer any questions, he would not even let my case manager in. Yeah I know why he did not let her in, because he just wanted to charge the insurance company without answering any question. will never go back there again.

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

unfortunately,I found Dr, Kornblum to not be caring or willing to explain things to me. I felt that I was a bother when I needed to ask questions for the serious surgery I had. I ended up with an infection in which he became defensive and did not want to deal with me or my concerns. Doctors are not going through the surgeries themselves and forget that we are and may be scared.

|  What an ego maniac jerk!  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

This doctor has the worst bedside manner. He's got one foot out of the door the whole few moments he's with you. He doesn't like answering questions. He likes to dictate his opinion and feels challenged when asked about a procedure, etc. A real jerk. Will not go back to him.

|  best Doctor out there  |  show details
by Maria Papaj on Apr 9th, 2010

My name is Maria Papaj,I was injured in an automobile accident in April of 2009. Since my accident, the pain, the stress of not being able to go on with my daily life, my neck was not the only think injured, it was my back as well. I had the worst 2009 summer of my life. Dr. Martin Kornblum performed all my surgeries and he is a very good and caring doctor. I am sure that many people out there who had the luck of meeting this doctor knows what i am talking about. Thank You Dr. Martin Kornblum. Your patient..... Maria Papaj. Each day since my accident i prayed while in pain, " Please God Lead me to a good doctor!!!!" God did. Thank you God.