Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst experience ever show details Worst experience ever
Jan 16th, 2016

He scheduled follow up appointment to review MRI results, waited a full hour after scheduled time for appointment . Simply said I don't need surgery and would not explain findings or results. Completely rude and arrogant. Just give it time to heal. My pain was not his problem !

The worst doctor I have ever seen show details The worst doctor I have ever seen
Jul 14th, 2015

After waiting in the waiting room for over an hour (and I arrived 15 minutes early and am not counting that time), I received X-rays and then waited for about 15 minutes in the exam room before his PA entered. She was with me for 8 minutes and was very nice but didn't touch me and didn't ask me any questions. Doctor then came in and spent 4 minutes and 36 seconds with me. I timed it. He didn't ask me anything, didn't look at me, didn't touch me, and was talking to his PA and looking at the computer while I was trying to tell him what I could. I have lupus and have had back surgery already, and he is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen.

by Doha Faouzi on Feb 19th, 2015

He was the best doctor I have visited, very good with his work and made me feel very well. I reccomend this doctor to anyone and would be very pleased to say what an amazing doctor he is!!

Jan 30th, 2015

Terrible bed side manner! Extremely rude, short tempered, huge awful ego, wasn't willing to find a treatment plan his solution was surgery surgery surgery wow nothing like finding out where his priorities stood!! His demeanor was extremely cold, rude, arrogant, unfriendly, not compassionate, eye rolling, making childish faces & terrible bed side manner! I wouldn't let him touch me with a 10 foot pole let alone preform ANY type of surgery on me! Thank God I only seen him twice that was enough trauma for my mother & I. Each time I left after seeing him I was in tears, best advice I can give is steer clear of him his ONLY option is to preform surgery & make his bank account huge!!!

Jan 6th, 2015

very unprofessional, confrontational, told patient he does not care.

exp show details exp
by jj on Feb 4th, 2014

I went for a consiltaion and found him to be Very Narrow Minded and Focused I could no recomend him to any one looking for information and options.

Knowledgeable But Mostly Unavailable show details Knowledgeable But Mostly Unavailable
Aug 28th, 2012

One of the problems is getting Dr Kornblum to keep his appointments. I get rescheduled a lot. Then when I do get an appointment, they send in a PA, so I don't get to see him. And don't ask for a disability letter if you need one for your attorney. You won't get one, and you'll get a rude response.The staff looks professional but I hear them gossip about people when I enter the office. They sometimes are just short of rude.

Nothing but a REAL Jerk show details Nothing but a REAL Jerk
Feb 9th, 2011

I was referred to this doctor by my PCP, the first time i saw him was OK, but the second time I went for a follow up he would not write any scripts or answer any questions, he would not even let my case manager in. Yeah I know why he did not let her in, because he just wanted to charge the insurance company without answering any question. will never go back there again.

Jan 5th, 2011

unfortunately,I found Dr, Kornblum to not be caring or willing to explain things to me. I felt that I was a bother when I needed to ask questions for the serious surgery I had. I ended up with an infection in which he became defensive and did not want to deal with me or my concerns. Doctors are not going through the surgeries themselves and forget that we are and may be scared.

What an ego maniac jerk! show details What an ego maniac jerk!
Sep 29th, 2010

This doctor has the worst bedside manner. He's got one foot out of the door the whole few moments he's with you. He doesn't like answering questions. He likes to dictate his opinion and feels challenged when asked about a procedure, etc. A real jerk. Will not go back to him.