A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Koutcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Koutcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Koutcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koutcher graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koutcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin E Koutcher MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Koutcher practice?
- Dr. Martin Koutcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Koutcher practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.