A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Koutcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Koutcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Koutcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koutcher graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Koutcher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koutcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin E. Koutcher practice?
Dr. Martin Koutcher practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.