A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Koyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Koyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Koyle, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Koyle graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koyle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Koyle practice?
Dr. Martin Koyle practices Urology near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Denver, CO.
See Missoula Urologists.