A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kramen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kramen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramen
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kramen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kramen, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kramen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Alan Kramen MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Kramen practice?
- Dr. Martin Kramen has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Kramen practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.