A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kramen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kramen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kramen, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kramen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Alan Kramen MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Kramen practice?
- Dr. Martin Kramen has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Kramen practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.