Dr. Martin Kramen MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 15th, 2012
FABULOUS!!!!
This morning, I needed to get in to see a doctor for strep throat. I called around to see if I could find a better price than minute clinic, as my normal doctor was bus and a long drive. Doctor Kramen was close and more affordable, so I made an appt. I can't tell you how nice he was, and how much he helped me. He made statements that led me to believe he was no only very knowledgeable in family medicine, but also that he was up to date on the latest technology. I was so impressed (and thankful) that I may be switching my providers, as he was really that great. If you need to see someone, may I suggest you go see him!!!!! He is awesome!!!!

August 30th, 2011
He saved my life
Dr. Kramen has been our family doctor for 25 years , we have never had to go back twice for the same ilness , always corrcy diagnosis and very friendly approach.Two years ago I went to his office for a very minor pain in my stomach , office exam showed nothing, I was a perfectly health man who had ran 5 miles that morning, to me the pain was like indigestion, most Doctors would have agreed as I had absolutely no other signs of ANYTHING !!! but it was not enough for him,he insisted on a comprehensive blood test.Next day he called me and said he had already checked me into a hospital and he wants me to get immediate inrensive medical attention.After series of exams and scans , I was diagnossed with stage 2B PANCREATIC CANCER !!! the most lethal cancer that almost always goes undetected until it is at the point of no cure.I was lucky he was my doctor and my cancer was detected at such early stage. I an cancer free and back to my normal life. Dr Kramen is an angel that god sent to help me and my fmily, thank you Dr. Kramen, I owe my life to you.

April 5th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Kramen is the best doctor I've ever been to. His office staff is very nice with the exception of his receptionist.

July 22nd, 2010
Do not seek treatment from this doctor for anything more than a cold
I went to this doctor for many years and was never really happy with him, but I was comfortable. I never felt like he really truly listened or cared about my medical issues and I only saw him 3 or 4 times a year, so it was not like I was in there all the time complaining. He was never very friendly and always made me feel like he just wanted to get me in and out of there as quickly as possible. It was ok because I would just go to him for colds or whatever. What finally made me leave was when I went to him complaining of serious pain and he did not believe me. He told me to take Aleve but never told me not to take it for an extended period of time, even though I had complained of stomach pain in the past. I had been taking Aleve for several months and my stomach pain had gotten very bad, so in trying to determine the cause, I read the bottle and it said that it may cause stomach bleeding and do not take it for more than 10 days. I do not trust this doctor and I only wish that I had not continued going to him for as long as I did.