A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Kron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Kron is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kron
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Kron, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kron graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Aaron Kron MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Kron practice?
- Dr. Martin Kron has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Kron practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists and Denver Addiction Specialists.