A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Bell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Bell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Bell MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin Bell practice?
- Dr. Martin Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Bell practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.