A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Johnson, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lloyd Johnson MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Martin Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martin Johnson practices Plastic Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Peoria Plastic Surgeons.