Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martin Kaplan
Dr. Martin Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Park Plaza Hospital, Select Specialty Hosp and Methodist Diagnostic Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Martin Kaplan has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martin Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Edward Stool
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi43
Dr. John Kirk
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Samuel Siegler II
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi32