Dr. Martin Schulman MD Patient Reviews

no change

July 11th, 2016
I have been treated by Dr. Martin Schulman for the past 2 years. The pains in my legs have slowly dissipated with treatment and I could not be happier. Dr. Schulman has spent time with me explaining the procedures and treatment. The staff is excellent. Always courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Schulman.

February 10th, 2016
Schulman Vein Center is the BEST
I visited Schulman Vein Center after I was not satisfied with the care I received from another Vascular surgeon. After being treated for over a year from another doctor with absolutely no results I searched for another doctor. I found Schulman Vein Center from the internet and let me just say the results have been remarkable. From the time of my first visit to my last which was on 2/9/16 everything went perfectly. From the diagnoses, the treatments, the aftercare and Dr. Schulman bedside manner is top rate. I strongly recommend a free consult if you are suffering from vein issues. I did and my legs are looking fantastic...Thank you again Dr. Schulman

February 8th, 2016
For Dr. Martin Schulman, MD
I spent most of my youth covering my legs with dark stockings because I was ashamed of my varicose veins. After years of avoiding any drastic remedies, I finally received a very positive recommendation to see Dr. Schulman. After he painlessly injected a large rope-like vein, it completely disappeared! It was such a relief to know that now I had a solution to my problem. His office has always been friendly, efficient and accommodating. I have recommended friends to him with good results.

January 21st, 2016
It is rare to find a doctor that actually delivers on your expectations and when it comes to eliminating veins anywhere on the body Dr. Martin Schulman is the King! I don't know if it's all of his years of experience but I have had my veins injected by many doctors and it's extremely depressing when you look down at your legs and hands and see no improvement. I had extremely thick veins on my hands and they are GONE, I mean completely gone. I can't believe it myself, my hands look like I am in my twenties again. I know it sounds too good to be true and I was skeptical. There was a patient in the office that was in her late sixties and she showed me her hands and then she showed me her before photos, I couldn't believe it. Everyone always says, your hands divulge your age, it's the area you can do nothing about, well NOT ANYMORE! I had spider veins all my life, even when I was in high school it always made me feel self conscious. Now I am in my forties and I don't have a vein in sight. I have breast implants and I noticed I was getting big green veins across my breasts. I was worried about injecting those veins because something could happen to the implant, Dr. Martin Schulman got in there and it's his patience, the experience of knowing at which angle to attack the vein but he DID it, those disgusting veins were obliterated. I am sharing my experience because too many woman keep the good secrets to themselves. If for any reason you would like to speak to me in person, you can call Dr. Martin Schulman and I will correspond with you.

November 6th, 2015
No Pain - No Vein
I highly recommend Dr. Schulman. I was first referred to Dr. Schulman 22 years ago by another physician and have recently returned for the treatment of unsightly "spider veins". Treatment on the legs and hands is quick, and with just a slight twinge, the ugly vein is gone.

November 5th, 2015
competent and caring
how rare today that a doctor takes more than 15 minutes to get to know and treat a patient. dr. martin schulman (and his son who is also in the practice) are competent and caring. thanks drs!

November 4th, 2015
Patient
It is my pleasure to have Dr Schulman take part of my medical care for over the past 43 years. He is a dedicated and compassionate individual that came to me 43 years ago and saved my life. I am grateful for all he has done and wish to continue my patient doctor relationship with him for many more years.

October 12th, 2015
Wonderful Results!
I have been a patient of Dr. Martin Schulman for many years. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Schulman and have always had wonderful results with injection therapy. In addition to Dr. Schulman, his staff is friendly and competent, and puts you immediate at ease. I highly recommend him.

September 2nd, 2015
Varicose veins were part of my inheritance. Mother and father both had them, big time! I could walk and dance but standing caused me much discomfort. Today I am pain free and they look good too!

August 19th, 2014
Varicose Veins - Great Results
Both my older brother and mother had Varicose Veins. They both had them removed surgically. It took weeks to recover. I remember the bandages and the blood. At 40 I started to show varicose veins. At 60 the veins were really large and started to hurt me when I was standing. At 68 I could not take it any longer and was referred to Dr Schulman by my General Practitioner MD. Dr Schulman performed a 25 Minute Laser Surgery and I walked out of his office and drove home. Three days later I removed my bandages. 2 weeks later the veins were gone for ever. My legs LOOK great and do not hurt me at all. I did have bi-weekly small shots both before and after the laser treatment to remove other small veins. I highly recommend Dr Schulman and his professional and caring staff.

April 30th, 2014
I visited Dr. Schulman for spider vein therapy and I am so happy with the results! I am no longer self conscious of the veins on my legs and I feel 'renewed'.