Dr. Martin Schulman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Schulman?

Excellent Experience

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Very nervous about getting the vein procedure and having the consultation. The office was clean and decorated well. The staff was pleasant and smiling. Dr. Schulman came out personally to escort me into his office for the consultation. He put me at ease as he explained the procedure thoroughly. I was pleased that he performed it immediately. His assistants were very helpful and nice. My appointments afterwards were also great. Dr. Schulman is a prince and there is no better!!!!

thrilled with results

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Dr. Schulman always makes your visit a very pleasant one. He Listens to what you have to say. My veins are especially bad around my ankles and these injections are clearing them up quite nicely. What I also appreciate is he does not pressure you to do more than you want and works with you with your payments. He also gives you some extra injections free of charge (which not sure he wants me to mention!) LOL.I do highly recommend him if you are looking to have your veins done professionally

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Martin Schulman for the past 2 years. The pains in my legs have slowly dissipated with treatment and I could not be happier. Dr. Schulman has spent time with me explaining the procedures and treatment. The staff is excellent. Always courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Schulman.

Schulman Vein Center is the BEST

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I visited Schulman Vein Center after I was not satisfied with the care I received from another Vascular surgeon. After being treated for over a year from another doctor with absolutely no results I searched for another doctor. I found Schulman Vein Center from the internet and let me just say the results have been remarkable. From the time of my first visit to my last which was on 2/9/16 everything went perfectly. From the diagnoses, the treatments, the aftercare and Dr. Schulman bedside manner is top rate. I strongly recommend a free consult if you are suffering from vein issues. I did and my legs are looking fantastic...Thank you again Dr. Schulman

For Dr. Martin Schulman, MD

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I spent most of my youth covering my legs with dark stockings because I was ashamed of my varicose veins. After years of avoiding any drastic remedies, I finally received a very positive recommendation to see Dr. Schulman. After he painlessly injected a large rope-like vein, it completely disappeared! It was such a relief to know that now I had a solution to my problem. His office has always been friendly, efficient and accommodating. I have recommended friends to him with good results.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

It is rare to find a doctor that actually delivers on your expectations and when it comes to eliminating veins anywhere on the body Dr. Martin Schulman is the King! I don't know if it's all of his years of experience but I have had my veins injected by many doctors and it's extremely depressing when you look down at your legs and hands and see no improvement. I had extremely thick veins on my hands and they are GONE, I mean completely gone. I can't believe it myself, my hands look like I am in my twenties again. I know it sounds too good to be true and I was skeptical. There was a patient in the office that was in her late sixties and she showed me her hands and then she showed me her before photos, I couldn't believe it. Everyone always says, your hands divulge your age, it's the area you can do nothing about, well NOT ANYMORE! I had spider veins all my life, even when I was in high school it always made me feel self conscious. Now I am in my forties and I don't have a vein in sight. I have breast implants and I noticed I was getting big green veins across my breasts. I was worried about injecting those veins because something could happen to the implant, Dr. Martin Schulman got in there and it's his patience, the experience of knowing at which angle to attack the vein but he DID it, those disgusting veins were obliterated. I am sharing my experience because too many woman keep the good secrets to themselves. If for any reason you would like to speak to me in person, you can call Dr. Martin Schulman and I will correspond with you.

No Pain - No Vein

Posted on November 7th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Schulman. I was first referred to Dr. Schulman 22 years ago by another physician and have recently returned for the treatment of unsightly "spider veins". Treatment on the legs and hands is quick, and with just a slight twinge, the ugly vein is gone.

competent and caring

Posted on November 5th, 2015

how rare today that a doctor takes more than 15 minutes to get to know and treat a patient. dr. martin schulman (and his son who is also in the practice) are competent and caring. thanks drs!

Patient

Posted on November 4th, 2015

It is my pleasure to have Dr Schulman take part of my medical care for over the past 43 years. He is a dedicated and compassionate individual that came to me 43 years ago and saved my life. I am grateful for all he has done and wish to continue my patient doctor relationship with him for many more years.

Wonderful Results!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Martin Schulman for many years. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Schulman and have always had wonderful results with injection therapy. In addition to Dr. Schulman, his staff is friendly and competent, and puts you immediate at ease. I highly recommend him.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Varicose veins were part of my inheritance. Mother and father both had them, big time! I could walk and dance but standing caused me much discomfort. Today I am pain free and they look good too!

Greatest Doctor