A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lacey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Lacey has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin S Lacey MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Lacey practice?
- Dr. Martin Lacey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martin Lacey practices Plastic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.