A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Langston is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langston graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Langston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin A. Langston practice?
Dr. Martin Langston practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Physiatrists.