A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lapa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapa graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lapa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lapa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martin W. Lapa practice?
Dr. Martin Lapa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Davison, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.