A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lapa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapa graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lapa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lapa DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Lapa practice?
- Dr. Martin Lapa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Martin Lapa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Davison, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.