A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lazar, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lazar, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Lewis Lazar FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martin L. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Martin Lazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Lazar practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.