Dr. Martin Lazar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Lazar?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Martin Lazar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2016

Dr Lazar saved my life, a very forward thinking headstrong doctor but I now have better neck movement and rotation than before sugery.

October 5th, 2015

Gifted surgeon.

He has operated on me twice. Saved me from a enormous amount of pain. Fabulous surgeon.

August 15th, 2015

Best Neurosurgeon EVER!!

Dr. Lazar performed a 3 level anterior cervical corpectomy (removed 3 levels of my cervical spine, put in a cage and metal plate) in Aug. 2013. I had been experiencing numbness in both hands and arms for over a year, unable to sleep and very uncomfortable neck pain. After the surgery, he had me up and walking the halls at Medical City with my husband holding me on my left side and Dr. Lazar himself holding me up on the right side, walking me in cirlces around the floor for 10 minutes! What Doctor does that?! He is an absolutely amazing doctor, knows his stuff, is competent in his field beyond belief and after two years I'm still doing great with no pain and no numbness which were relieved immediately after the surgery. I wll forever be in his debt and thankful for him and the dedication he has to his profession. I just pray we have new drs who will work as hard as he had to, to learn how to serve people in need. Thank you Dr. Lazar!

March 23rd, 2015

Most skilled surgeon in the world

I read a review that said he was a 'bully', I want a bully handling my surgery. This man doesn't suffer fools. He does not accept anything except perfection. If the MRI isn't EXACTLY as he likes it, or it wasn't reviewed by his radiologist of choice, he will have it redone. This man is operating on your Brain or Spine - I want exact precision, I don't want someone to sing 'soft kitty' to me. You will never meet a better surgeon or a better man than Martin Lazar. If you want to live another day, if your surgery is that critical, this is the man you want!

June 2nd, 2013

Former Patient

I was 5 years old when I was in a car accident, I needed to have surgery on my head. Dr. Lazar was the one to do it. I had to learn a lot of things again but I am alive and well now almost 40 years later thanks to this man. I will always be greatful to him.

March 5th, 2013

He is extremely rude and abrupt with the patient. He runs a bully pulpit from his office. It is his way or the highway.

March 17th, 2017