inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016
Find a different doctor
I saw Marty back in 1976. Eerily similar experience with him as other reviewer, except fortunately I saw him for only one year. The guy misdiagnosed me. He suffers from delusions of grandeur; he is arrogant, he enjoys subjugating and degrading others. I hoped he'd have retired by now

November 11th, 2010
Dr Lazoritz
I was a patient of Dr. Lazoritz when he was getting his fellowship in 1975. I was later diagnosed and Correctly with manic depression and given lithuim. Even though Dr. Lazoritz was my Dr. from age 20-27; he never diagnosed me as manic depression. He pumped with thorazine and stelazine (both tranquilizers) Naturally I never got better until properly diagnosed. I am very disappointed in Dr. Lazoritz. I lost many yrs. to mental disorder, that he should have known about with his high degrees and intelligence. It leaves me to believe that Dr. Lazoritz liked the cash money he was getting in those yrs. of mulitple hospitalizations and office visits. My father was a rich man and Dr. Lazoritz, was aware of that and I feel he took advantage of my situation.