Dr. Martin Lederman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Lederman?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Martin Lederman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2017

Great surgeon

My son had strabismus surgery with Dr. Lederman. The results were amazing and the care was excellent. It's been several years since and it's hard to believe his eyes ever needed medical attention. I would recommend this practice to anyone, especially those with children who have strabismus.

May 11th, 2016

In-house optometrist is pushy and manipulative. Prices on eyeglasses and lenses are MUCH HIGHER than regular store. Don't recommend buying glasses there!

April 29th, 2016

Unbelievably rude; has no interest in what the patient has to say; acts as if he is doing you a favor by talking to you

March 3rd, 2016

Amazing doctor!

My 5 year old is terrified of doctors, he cried the entire way to the office, in the office and then immediately stopped crying when Dr. Lederman was with him. His amazing ability to connect with my child and to perform the necessary tests without my son even knowing was incredible. Dr. Lederman is extremely knowledgeable, provided excellent information and answered any questions we had. I highly recommend.

May 14th, 2015

Love Dr. Martin Lederman, he is great with kids and patient. My daughter's first visit she was just about a year old and is now 13, and my younger daughter also sees him.

July 23rd, 2013

Dr Marin Lederman is an outstanding doctor with exceptional credentials and experience. We were so lucky to have him early on in my son's vision development because of that my sons vision is nearly 20/20. I appreciate an old school type doctor who cares enough to give me advice and guidance. If you need a fluff doctor...he is not the man. If you want your child's vision to be the best it can be..Marin is the doctor!

July 16th, 2012

Dr Martin Lederman is tops in his field. He's worth the drive and wait time in his office. My son has been under his care for 5 years. His vision is nearly perfect because I followed his instructions and early diagnosis.

August 19th, 2011

Excellent experience

My child is very shy and easily frightened. dr Lederman was warm, caring and put us both at ease.

July 25th, 2011

avoid going to Martin Lederman

Martin Lederman will see your child only if you allow him to do all of the tests he does on each and every child, no matter what you're there for. I brought my daughter in to check her vision and he sent us away when I politely explained why my daughter couldn't do the eye dilation that morning. He actually laughed at my daughter, and he told me that the only right way to do a vision test is with dilation and all doctors are wrong if they don't do it. He sent us out of his office and refused to give us any records of the tests that were already done. What an odd and uncomfortable experience for my daughter and me.

March 9th, 2011