A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Leib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Leib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leib
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Leib, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Orbital Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leib graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leib has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Leib MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martin Leib practice?
- Dr. Martin Leib has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Leib practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.