John Martin Leland III Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen John Martin Leland III?

Great Orthopaedic Sports doctor!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

I have seen numerous Sports doctors, but none have been as thorough and understanding as Dr. Leland! He is fantastic and I will send all of my family and friends with Orthopaedic injuries to him!

Excellent experience

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I had meniscus surgery on a Thursday and was able to return to work on Monday and had full range of motion in less than 2 weeks following his post op instructions. He was patient and answered all my question. His staff is very friendly and caring. Will definitely return for any future joint or muscle issues.

Meniscus tear removal

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Dr. Leland took the time to explain what options I had. When surgery was decided upon, he explained what he would do and what may happen as a result. I was totally prepared. And when I had further questions, he didn't hesitate to explain and put me at ease about my decisions. He is very professional, courteous and personable. A+ Dr. Leland

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Outstanding Dr. for sports injuries. Extremely helpful, easy to listen to and genuinely cared about my daughter. Pulls no punches in his explanations and immediately contacted out school trainer to discuss treatment and plans going forward.

Posted on September 19th, 2015

My son has a slight fracture in his elbow due to a fall on the playground at school. Dr. Leland recommended a cast for proper healing. The nurse was extremely busy and we were waiting for his cast. Dr. Leland came in and did the cast himself to help out! Was so "wowed" by his patient care and his willingness to help the nurse! Not to mention his interaction was so great my son didn't cry once during the entire experience!

Professional Doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr.Leland is a very professional doctor. He asked me why I was there and got down to the problem right away. He was able to get me back to my old self within a few weeks!

Great Doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Took 2 years and 5 doctors before finding Dr. Leland & the correct diagnosis/care.

Lt. Firefighter

Posted on December 5th, 2014

I thought the Doctor was excellant in all aspects

A Very Great Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Dr. Leland is a very caring and professional doctor. He made me feel comfortable and confident in him, as well as, in my ability to improve my situation. He ensure that I had an understand of my situation and that I received the best medical attention. There was nothing impersonal about the visit with him or the nurses working in his office. The office environment was very professional, supportive and caring. After, he preformed my surgery I received excellent follow up care, support and feedback. I would recommend Dr. Leland to anyone who's looking for a Orthopedic Surgeon who will give them the same treatment that I believe an athlete receives.

Well Respected Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2014

Dr. Leland was a great surgeon for me. He diagnosed me accurately and quickly then proceeded step by step so there would be no issues with insurance coverage. Dr. Leland is certainly very knowledgeable and a caring doctor. I enjoyed him and his office staff during all appointments. The only issue I ever had was the wait time in the office. That being said, it shows that he's a very busy doctor and in high demand which a very good sign. I'd recommend Dr. Leland to anyone.

Director of Operations

Posted on July 5th, 2014

Operated on my teenage son. excellent results!

Knee injury

Posted on May 30th, 2014

My knee pain turned out to be a tear in my menicus. Dr. Leland and his team performed surgery to restore my knee. I'm happy to say it turned out well.