John Martin Leland III Is this you?

Have you seen John Martin Leland III?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen John Martin Leland III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Great Orthopaedic Sports doctor!

I have seen numerous Sports doctors, but none have been as thorough and understanding as Dr. Leland! He is fantastic and I will send all of my family and friends with Orthopaedic injuries to him!

July 7th, 2016

Excellent experience

I had meniscus surgery on a Thursday and was able to return to work on Monday and had full range of motion in less than 2 weeks following his post op instructions. He was patient and answered all my question. His staff is very friendly and caring. Will definitely return for any future joint or muscle issues.

June 7th, 2016

Meniscus tear removal

Dr. Leland took the time to explain what options I had. When surgery was decided upon, he explained what he would do and what may happen as a result. I was totally prepared. And when I had further questions, he didn't hesitate to explain and put me at ease about my decisions. He is very professional, courteous and personable. A+ Dr. Leland

February 3rd, 2016

Outstanding Dr. for sports injuries. Extremely helpful, easy to listen to and genuinely cared about my daughter. Pulls no punches in his explanations and immediately contacted out school trainer to discuss treatment and plans going forward.

September 19th, 2015

My son has a slight fracture in his elbow due to a fall on the playground at school. Dr. Leland recommended a cast for proper healing. The nurse was extremely busy and we were waiting for his cast. Dr. Leland came in and did the cast himself to help out! Was so "wowed" by his patient care and his willingness to help the nurse! Not to mention his interaction was so great my son didn't cry once during the entire experience!

December 30th, 2014

Professional Doctor

Dr.Leland is a very professional doctor. He asked me why I was there and got down to the problem right away. He was able to get me back to my old self within a few weeks!

December 16th, 2014

Great Doctor

Took 2 years and 5 doctors before finding Dr. Leland & the correct diagnosis/care.

December 5th, 2014

Lt. Firefighter

I thought the Doctor was excellant in all aspects

October 23rd, 2014

A Very Great Doctor

Dr. Leland is a very caring and professional doctor. He made me feel comfortable and confident in him, as well as, in my ability to improve my situation. He ensure that I had an understand of my situation and that I received the best medical attention. There was nothing impersonal about the visit with him or the nurses working in his office. The office environment was very professional, supportive and caring. After, he preformed my surgery I received excellent follow up care, support and feedback. I would recommend Dr. Leland to anyone who's looking for a Orthopedic Surgeon who will give them the same treatment that I believe an athlete receives.

July 15th, 2014

Well Respected Doctor

Dr. Leland was a great surgeon for me. He diagnosed me accurately and quickly then proceeded step by step so there would be no issues with insurance coverage. Dr. Leland is certainly very knowledgeable and a caring doctor. I enjoyed him and his office staff during all appointments. The only issue I ever had was the wait time in the office. That being said, it shows that he's a very busy doctor and in high demand which a very good sign. I'd recommend Dr. Leland to anyone.

July 5th, 2014

Director of Operations

Operated on my teenage son. excellent results!

May 30th, 2014

Knee injury

My knee pain turned out to be a tear in my menicus. Dr. Leland and his team performed surgery to restore my knee. I'm happy to say it turned out well.