- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Martin Lemyre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martin Lemyre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.
Dr. Dawn Grinenko
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hendersonville, NC 0 mi29
Dr. Melanie Demattei
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Hendersonville, NC 0 mi7
Dr. Larry Farmer
Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Hendersonville, NC 0 mi32