A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Leung is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leung
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Leung Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Leung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Chan Hoi Leung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Leung practice?
- Dr. Martin Leung has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Leung practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.