A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Leung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Leung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Chan Hoi Leung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin C. Leung practice?
- Dr. Martin Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Leung practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.