A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Martin Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Levitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Levitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Levitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Levitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin Levitt practice?
- Dr. Martin Levitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Levitt practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.