Dr. I Martin M Levy MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. I Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. I Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. I Levy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance