A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Lim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Htay-Thein Lim MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martin H. Lim practice?
- Dr. Martin Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martin Lim practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.