A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Linder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Linder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Linder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Martin Linder practice?
- Dr. Martin Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Linder practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors and Chula Vista General Practitioners.