A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Linder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Linder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Linder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Martin Linder practice?
- Dr. Martin Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Linder practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians and Chula Vista General Practitioners.