Dr. Martin Linder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martin Linder?

October 11th, 2011

I've been seeing this doctor probably for about two months now and it seems that he just wants me to keep coming once a week or every two weeks to get paid by my insurance. The main reason I attended this doctor was because of numbness sensations in my face and body but he diagnosed ansiety and that seems to be getting better without any medicaton. I just decided to take some natural pills, teas, and try to change my way of living. The doctors wants me to keep coming for other "health problems." He is a nice person but he seems to be a little impatient when you are trying to explain how you feel. Like I read in other comment, I was also threatened by one of the office staff that if I wanted to keep seeing Dr. Linder in the future I had to attend my appointments.

September 1st, 2010

only interested in billing

One other review said the same thing - He will keep you coming back for trivial followup once you say you feel fine just so he can keep billing - if you don't want to come back every 2 weeks he tells you that you can NEVER come back - very unprofessional.

March 28th, 2010

Seems Nice, Long Wait, Clean Office, First Visit

I took my 87 year old grandmother to him. His staff is nice, but we waited about an hour before she was seen. I think they were verifying her insurance and are not typically as slow because we saw several other patients come and go. Other than the wait time, I don't have any complaints. His office is small and older but clean. He asked that my grandmother come to her first visit fasting and did a urinalysis and took blood. Other than that, he simply asked her how she was and took her blood pressure. I guess he didn't need to take her height and weight. I was disappointed that he couldn't do any sort of memory analysis nd help me understand if the memory loss that I'm observing is due to age or a more serious disease like Alzihmers. Instead he referred her to a neurologist for an MRI. Not in a pushy way, but just to rule out if the cause of her memory loss is due to something internal. To be fair, I'll update review after we visit him a second time.

October 5th, 2009

He saved my mothers life

I LOVE this Dr. He saved my Mother from a stroke. Previous review from someone who is dissatisfied I dont agree with. Yes he will want to see you often for follow ups at first but once he gets you dialed in and your blood work looks good he wont need to see you as much. He realy cares about his patients and I have recomended him to everyone. THE BEST DR. PERIOD!!!

March 23rd, 2017