A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martin Lipschutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martin Lipschutz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipschutz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipschutz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martin Lipschutz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipschutz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipschutz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martin Sidney Lipschutz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martin S. Lipschutz practice?
- Dr. Martin Lipschutz has 1 office location.
Dr. Martin Lipschutz practices Psychiatry near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Psychiatrists.